Expertise in 2D/3D design and modelling, drafting, technical drawings, FEA/CFD simulations, project engineering. Own modelling station with CAD (Solidworks, ANSYS, Inventor, CATIA V5, AutoCAD, 3DS).
Valandinis įkainis - nuo 20 €/h
Mano CV anglu kalba:
I am 28 years old BEng Mechanical Engineer graduated from Brunel University London currently residing in Lithuania, with 4 year work experience. I have worked at prestigious engineering companies in London and Cambridge gaining advanced skills in CAD/CAE, project engineering, aerospace and mechanical engineering fields, making my skills suited for wide range of applications.
I speak native Lithuanian, Latvian, excellent English and Russian languages.
Modelling/CAE hardware used for your projects:
Intel Xeon E5-2603 v4
NVIDIA Quadro P6000
2 TB SSD
2019.10-2020.01 UAB Unum Design London, Klaipeda
Mechanical Design Engineer (Freelance)
•Several projects on 3D design of furniture and components using Solidworks;
•Producing technical drawings for manufacturing;
•Generation of bills of materials;
•Supporting manufacturing on technical issues regarding the product;
•Writing of technical documentation.
2017.07 - 2018.07 Chevalier Technologies Ltd, London chevaliertechnologies.com/
Mechanical Design/Project Engineer
• Mechanical design and optimisation of electromechanical systems manufactured for Porsche, Tesla and McLaren cars;
• Use of AutoCAD, Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor for 3D design, rapid prototyping.
• Extensive use of ANSYS Mechanical FEA simulation for design verification and optimization;
• Assembly of prototype and testing system in laboratory;
• Machining and testing of metal parts;
• Parts ordering, technical drawing works;
• New design innovation idea proposals during team brainstorming;
• Six Sigma for performance improvement;
• Ensured that products meet all mandatory requirements during all stages;
• Supported other departments where required on issues of a technical nature;
• Production of timing plan and work break down structure, and support for the maintenance of technical documentation, technical construction files, bills of materials, technical specifications, marketing literature, test data and technical reporting.
• Represented the company in project meeting, providing technical advice and project updates to manufacturing partners at their location.
2016.06 - 2017.06 Brunel Innovation Centre, Cambridge www.brunel.ac.uk/bic
• Worked on €1.6bn projects in aerospace industry (Clean Sky, EC funded project, Safran S.A);
• Extensive use of Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor in designing and simulating complex mechanical assemblies including assembly of electromechanical systems, predictions of reliability and safety;
• Involved in mechanical assembly of Open Rotor Propeller De-icing system test rig (ICEPS-ORPS, Clean Sky project);
• Close collaboration with The Welding Institute (TWI) laboratories and engineers working on the same project;
• Designed using Solidworks and built 8 rotor drone airframe assembly in BIC lab (Drone project for Non-destructive Testing purposes, NDT);
• Supported 2 wind tunnel test experiments for the Clean Sky project-at GKN Aerospace and MIRA facilities, UK;
• Construction of transducer module and other electronics (Pozyx) for application on the composite propellers (ICEPS-ORPS); Programming for Arduino Pozyx positioning system.
• Adhering to Health and Safety procedures, received training;
• Main operator of Additive manufacturing, Rapid prototyping processes (Builder and Stratasys 3D printers)- file and progress management, 3D Printing machine control, Hardware Interaction;
• Metal workshop experience, introduced to powder metallurgy (Qualinet project, InnoTecUK);
• CNC understanding and practical experience.
• Ordering parts, communication with suppliers, production personnel, programmers; generating purchase bills and requests.
• Production of technical drawings and CAD files for parts CNC machining.
2012.10 - 2015.04 Brunel University London www.brunel.ac.uk/
Technical project work
Wireless Energy transfer (electronics) research project and buildup of equipment (individual project)
• 2nd place diploma award in Latvia national scientific conference;
• Designed PCB layout of electronic circuits and components including power electronics;
• Buildup of control and power resonance electronics;
• Improvements in wireless energy transfer efficiency;
Formula E car design project (Project Manager) Brunel university London
• The aim was to design the structure and internal components (powertrain, engines etc.) for electric Formula E racing car;
• I split the workload and ensured the project was completed on time within budget and specification;
• Calculated the optimum drag coefficient, torque, efficiency and mass distribution of the body;
• Used Solidworks to design gearbox and outer parts;
Design of a part of Piston engine (CAD) Brunel University
• Used CATIA software to design the part of Internal combustion engine Piston;
• Researched ways for improvements;
• Made essential calculations for best operation.
Kaina nuo 20 € už val.
Solidworks, Inventor, CATIA V5
3D vizualizacijų kūrimas
Kaina nuo 20 € už val.
3D vizualizacijų rengimas
Kaina nuo 20 € už val.
Objektų perkėlimas į 3D erdvę
Kaina nuo 20 €
Own modelling station with licenced Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, ANSYS FEA CFD, Catia V5, flexible for your business needs.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) with ANSYS
Kaina nuo 30 € už val.
Simulation of various mechanical 3D structures for product design validation and optimization, weight reduction, life cycle analysis, materials selection. Dynamic and static simulations.
CFD analysis using ANSYS
Kaina nuo 35 € už val.
CFD simulations of fluids (air flow, oil/gas flow in piping, fluid/liquid interface analysis, aerodynamics validations of 3D design)
Kaina nuo 100 € už vnt.
Model prototyping using Stratasys Objet high resolution 3D printer or cheaper Builder Extreme Pro.
Puslapis sukurtas 2019-10-25. Nuo sukūrimo datos skundų negauta.